In this month’s Pi Day Special episode, we’re joined by @aap03102, who is Chris Smith in real life. We discuss:
- Negative primes
- Surdoku (look in issue $2^5$)
- Chris’s dark past
- Chalkdust book of the year
- Book (or writing) ideas (I’m trying to compile a big list of maths things I - or anyone - could write about. If you have such an idea, let me know and I’ll stick it on the list.)
- Chris’s Pi Day antics
- Katherine Johnson has died, aged 101
- A COVID-19 lesson plan and dataviz.
- Distance-time graphs
* Edited 2020-03-14: To subscribe to Chris’s maths newsletter, email him on aap03102 [at] gmail.com and ask nicely!
A selection of other posts
subscribe via RSS