For the first time, I’ve been using Goodreads to track what I read, and making sure to read a bit at bedtime almost every night. I figured it would be worth listing the books that I felt were five-star books, in case they help anyone else. In alphabetical order by author:
- How to Take Smart Notes, by Sönke Ahrens
- jPod, by Douglas Coupland
- The Checklist Manifesto, by Atul Gawande
- The Tiny MBA, by Alex Hillman
- Just [Expletive deleted] Ship, by Amy Hoy
- Presentation Now, by Meg Lightheart ((This is generally listed under Meg’s former name of Andrew Lightheart))
- Sid Meier’s Memoir!, by Sid Meier
- Why Study Mathematics?, by Vicky Neale
- The Thrilling Adventures of Lovelace and Babbage, by Sydney Padua
- Ratio, by Michael Ruhlman
- Superior, by Angela Saini
You’re welcome to follow me on Goodreads – if I know you and have my wits about me, I’ll likely follow you back.
* Some of these are affiliate links. If you click through and buy something, I might end up getting a small cut.
A selection of other posts
subscribe via RSS